Experteam is an application development and maintenance service company created in 1985 and part of the CSC international group. Experteam provides outsourcing solutions inside Belgium. Within the context of our extensive growth we are looking for a Senior Java developer.
· Develop, support and maintain applications of our customers according to actual specifications.
· Design, build and test applications within the defined technical architecture and development framework.
· Implement features into the application while respecting existing design concepts and guarding re-usability and extensibility constraints.
· Assess and understand functional specifications, independently translating and documenting them into an appropriate technical micro design.
· Produce basic documentation on how to use / integrate features in the application, enabling project teams and assess its proper functioning.
· Analyze and solve reported issues.
· Coach junior developers in their day-to- day work.
· Work according to structured development methods and design concepts.
· Share your knowledge with your team and learn from their input and expertise.
· Degree in informatics or equivalent by experience.
· Good written and oral communication skills in English.
· At least 5 yrs (or solid demonstrable experience) of development of J2EE / n-tear applications.
· Demonstrable experience with application server configuration & J2EE application deployment.
· Experience with the Spring and Hibernate framework.
· Ability to act autonomously, bring structure and organization to work.
· Pragmatic, sound problem-solving skills.
· Result driven, customer focused and service-oriented.
· Capacity to conduct analyses.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Experience working in an Agile environment such as Scrum.
· Stress resistance.
· Understanding of processes involved in offshoring/outsourcing projects.
· Previous experience within the banking domain.
· Experience with Google Web Toolkit and Struts.
· Written and oral communication skills in French or Dutch.
We offer you participation in challenging projects on core applications of recognized, large companies in Belgium. You will work in our software development center in Antwerp. We are a company open to communication, initiative and this in a straight-forward environment. We will give you the chance to develop your skills and competences allowing you to realize your career path at your own paste. Flexibility and work-life-balance belong to the core values we stand for. We provide a competitive salary including fringe benefits.
|< Prev||Next >|